Airmee is one of Europe’s fastest growing logtech startups creating a new standard for last-mile delivery, carbon free, traceable to the minute, and always on the consumer’s terms. Powered by a proprietary tech platform with world leading real-time optimization and automation of complex manual workflows that enables more cost-efficient and environmentally sustainable deliveries than anyone else. Head Office is in central Stockholm and Airmee currently has around 100 employees and growing fast.
About the role
Airmee is looking for a driven Commercial Strategy Manager to join the journey and lead new ambitious growth projects. This is a unique opportunity to develop new commercial bets and commercialize innovative ideas at one of Europe’s fastest growing logistics startups. As a Commercial Strategy Manager, you will drive the development and implementation of strategic initiatives and commercial bets from idea to launch. The initiatives are high-impact innovation projects that will power the future growth of Airmee.
You will partner with various teams to pave the way for a successful launch and initial growth following the launch. As a Commercial Strategy Manager you will have full ownership of the initiatives you’re working on and therefore expect to be the driving force to ensure things can be launched on time. The tasks will be wide-ranging and touch on everything from sales and product to tech and operations. We are looking for someone that has the right grit and is biased towards fierce execution by being extremely hands-on and results oriented.
As a person you’re a highly strategic, analytical, creative and driven project leader with a demonstrated track record of managing complex projects and growing businesses. You’ll be on the front lines generating new business development and expansion opportunities for Airmee across all our markets and products.
· Help accelerate our long-term growth by finding new and creative ways to drive value and revenue generation
· Go from ideas to well-defined initiatives designed to be executed as fast as possible
· Manage multiple initiatives at once and help prioritize based on needs and urgency
· Develop MVPs and iterate to minimize time-to market and remove pain-points
· Take full ownership – execute work in addition to being a project manager
· Coordinate different teams internally and externally, internally that may include tech, logistics operations, sales, finance or marketing
· Track and report on progress in terms of time, scope, quality, revenue, etc.
· Work with senior team and other stakeholders to coordinate priorities, budgets and solve any issues or risks
Background and Profile
· Share our passion to do things differently and disrupt an entire industry
· Project Leader experience in high demanding positions with exposure to the tech industry, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or corporate M&A experience
· Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and customer obsession
· Disciplined organizational skills – you’ll need to prioritize and manage tens of ongoing processes and projects simultaneously at a fast pace
· Able to balance the role of the strategist with urgency while simultaneously managing delivering results in a growing and very fast-paced environment.
· Profound knowledge in project management
· Get stuff done attitude – happy to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
· Convincing and strong communicative skills with a humble attitude
· Fluent in English and Swedish
· Experience working in a platform technology company is a plus
· Msc in Economics, Business, Engineering, or another quantitative focus area. MBA or equivalent highly desired
At Airmee we’re building products and services that people use and love every day. Our work means that we get to work on some of the biggest and most important problems that societies and cities face today. In doing this we have recruited a world-class team consisting of people from across the globe, joined together on the mission to transform how things move. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the work culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.
The role is based in the center of Stockholm and you will report to Chief Commercial Officer Peter Hesslin.
For more information please contact:
Mobil: +46 709 78 35 00