Become part of the leading sustainable eCom logistics partner PostNord, the leading logistics company in the Nordic region, is seeking a dynamic and strategic leader to join our team as the Group Strategy Director. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future direction of our organization and contribute to our continued growth and success.
As one of the largest corporates in the Nordics, the opportunities at PostNord Group are extensive, and being part of our high paced change agenda will ensure you will be challenged in the job. We also offer a large degree of flexibility in terms of where you work. Most importantly, we aim to create a fun work place with a sound work life balance.
About PostNord Group Strategy
The Group Strategy function consists of a highly collaborative team sitting in the Nordic Strategy and Solutions Group function, that also includes Sustainability, Data&Tech transformation, Network&Technology strategy and International mail. Group Strategy plays a key role in setting the long-term strategic direction for PostNord and includes running the yearly strategy process, drive specific Group wide initiatives of high degrees of complexity, and connecting the dots from market analysis and the performance of our businesses to provide insights to key stakeholder across the Group. We also work closely with the Group CEO on various ad hoc assignments.
We are now looking to strengthen the team with an experienced strategy and transformation professional that can contribute to driving our agenda forward.
Role and Responsibilities
· Provide leadership and drive big ticket strategic topics, ensuring progress and value creation, as well as guidance and mentoring for country resources.
· Be part of developing and driving the overall group strategy in alignment with the company's vision and goals.
· Create insightful narrative from market analysis, competitive landscapes, and customer research to inform C-level executives and support data driven, strategic decision-making.
· Support in developing insightful presentations and decks for C-suite level and shareholder meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
· +5 years’ experience from strategy consulting
· Experience from driving large scale transformation with proven value creation track record
· Strong strategic and business acumen
· Great communication and presentation skills, being a natural storyteller
· Corporate strategy function experience is a plus
For more information please contact email@example.com or mobile +46 70 978 3500