Head of Sales, Pej AB
Pej offers an exciting start-up atmosphere where you will have a big saying in the direction of the company. A young, open environment with an emphasis on trust between co-workers awaits you.
Pej is looking for a Head of Sales with great ambitions to join and lead our sales team in Malmö. Head of sales is responsible for setting the sales strategy and processes in dialogue with the management team and, together with the sales team, driving the sales development of the company based on that strategy. Head of sales will be responsible for building and development the sales team further, including driving sales recruitment processes. Here you have an opportunity to build and further develop a great sales team and company!
As Head of Sales you will take a leading role in taking Pej´s products to the markets. Our success stands and falls with our co-workers and the Head of Sales will play a big part in taking Pej and the sales team to the next level, and in reaching our goal of becoming one of the largest ordering and self-service platforms globally in the near future.
The role in short
• Lead the sales team and the total sales team performance. Take charge of sales deals and activities
• Set and drive sales strategy, processes and sales development projects in dialogue with the management team
• Build and develop the sales team and drive sales recruitment processes
• Lead and oversee sales and market trends
• Drive new direct sales opportunities and handle larger account, complex sales processes
• Continuously develop internal/ external sales tools and sales systems
• Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to meet our growth targets
We believe you...
• have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant studies.
• have some years of experience in B2B-sales, including a couple of years as a sales team manager or senior sales expert and have been exposed to sales management.
• have some years of experience of complex sales and technical processes.
• have experience of project management, sales development and international sales
• have team leadership experience
• preferably have experience from startup environment and experience from SaaS or FinTech industry
• preferably are familiar with Pipedrive and Google Suite
• have knowledge about digital ordering and payment solutions
• have interest and experience from IT (software environment is a plus)
• have excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish and a professional approach
• have excellent relationship building skills and are a natural leader
• have the ability to collaborate with people from different backgrounds and expertise both within the team and cross-function
• are a curious, meticulous, and social person who want to contribute to, and enjoy a fun and fast-paced company culture.
Interested in the position?
In this recruitment process Pej collaborates with Bright People. For further information please contact:
Mobil: +46 736 60 82 26
Grow with Pej
Founded in 2016, Pej is today a fast-growing fintech startup with the vision to become one of the largest ordering and self-service platforms globally. Businesses all over the world want to offer convenient digital channels to their customers while also doing their part in helping people be responsible and physically distant to one another. Our goal is to provide businesses with the buying experience that they and their customers are expecting, in order to help them free up time for their staff to focus on value creation. To reach there, we need kind-hearted people with innovative minds, who want to make a difference and become a big player in a small company with huge ambitions!