Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud
services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and
drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed
thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently
manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,200 people in 13
countries across Europe. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed
on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
You will be instrumental to further accelerate the growth journey of Proact, where
M&A is one of the key focus areas and a core strategic pillar for the group. The M&A and Corporate Development team is small and agile and works closely with the Proact business in all our markets throughout Europerepresented by the four business unit leads, in addition you will have close collaboration and exposure to central group functions, and with senior management, including Group Management and Proact Board.
· Develop pipeline of opportunities, research and identify new opportunities for acquisitions
globally in collaboration with the different business units and countries
· Build relationships with sellers of potential targets, inspire trust and represent Proact
· Perform analysis of strategic fit, financial modelling, including creative assessments of value creation
· Lead opportunities from initial contact and throughout the entire M&A process
· In collaboration with BU directors and management teams, present decision material and
business case to Group Management and Proact Board
· Project lead all stakeholders, internal and external (financial, legal operational) in the M&A
due diligence and transaction process
· Close contact with advisors, consultants, and lawyers
· Ensuring clear communication and expectations across your teams
· Evaluate and monitor the outcome of post-merger integration and be a coach to integration teams
· highly prioritized group projects/cross BU
· limited time frame before handing over to organization, 2-3 months (can be supervising monitoring over longer time frame)
· Manage management Consultants
· Manage new/odd businesses before finding/integrating into existing or new structure
· Manage strategy process
· Coordinate business planning (develop framework, jointly develop goal breakdown key activities with org)
· Governance structure (goal deployment of business planning), set-up key drivers and monitor key KPIs, break down into each enitty key metrics and key activities linked to metrics.
Your profile and background
We are looking for someone that has a passion for driving profitable growth, interest in M&A and great deal of curiosity. To succeed in this position, you have a strong analytical ability and experience of leading complex projects. You have a high degree of business acumen and possess the ability to combine financial and analytical skills with personal capabilities in building relationships inspire trust and develop the teams you are collaborating with. You have strong self-leadership and an excellent drive for results. You have experience from working in international business environments with exposure to c-level of a corporation.
· Academic degree in finance and/or engineering
· Project leader from Top Tier Management Consulting or similar
· A self-driven and business-oriented person with an open and a holistic mindset.
· Experience in developing relationships and inspire trust
· A strong team player with great communication skills
· Experience in managing complex projects with several stakeholders and teams in all levels of
· Pro-active, taking initiatives and daring to challenge
· Fluent in English and preferably in any another language. Swedish is highly desirable but not
· Great Excel and PowerPoint skills
The M&A Manager reports to the VP M&A (who is part of the Group Management Team) and you will together drive the M&A agenda for the Group. The position is located at Proact head office in Frösundavik, Stockholm, Sweden and will occasionally include traveling.
For more information please contact Edvard König at email@example.com or +46 70 978 3500