Pej offers an exciting start-up atmosphere where you will have a big saying in the direction of the company. A young, open environment with an emphasis on trust between co-workers awaits you.
Pej is looking for a Partnership Manager with great ambitions to join and develop our newly formed team in Malmö. The team will consist of B2B partnership managers who will focus on different parts of our product market. This requires both solid technical skills and interest, as well as great interpersonal- and relationship skills. Here you have an opportunity to take lead and actively form the Partnership business which will be a substantial part of Pejs growth and future!
As a partnership manager you will be part of taking Pej´s products to the markets through new and highly valuable collaborations. Our success stands and falls with our co-workers and the partnership manager will play a big part in taking Pej to the next level, and in reaching our goal of becoming one of the largest ordering and self-service platforms globally in the near future.
The role in short
• Drive partnership strategy, plan and define activities for partnerships in order to meet overall company goals and strategy.
• Develop a partnership team and formulate team targets and initiatives.
• Handle, monitor and develop current and potential partnership portfolio.
• Responsible for the entire partnership development process and how we collaborative and establish fruitful partnership relations.
• Perform market analysis, monitor trends related to partnerships and our products.
• Collaborate with all internal teams, especially; sales-, marketing-, dev- and product team.
• Develop and manage cross-functional teams in partnership products and launches, e.g. Sales manager, CPO, product owners, dev and lawyers etc.
We believe you...
• have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing or other relevant studies.
• have some years of experience from complex B2B-sales processes, partnership management and marketing.
• have leadership and project management experience
• have experience of international partnership development
• preferably have experience from startup environment and experience from SaaS or FinTech industry
• preferably are familiar with Pipedrive, Google Suite and Jira
• have knowledge about digital ordering and payment solutions
• have interest and experience from IT (software environment is a plus)
• have excellent communication skills in both English and Swedish and a professional approach
• are an excellent relationship and trust building person
• are a natural and present leader
• are a goal-oriented person who likes to see results
• are a teamplayer with heart in the right place both internally and externally
• are a curious, meticulous, and social person who want to contribute to, and enjoy a fun and fast-paced company culture.
Grow with Pej
Founded in 2016, Pej is today a fast-growing fintech startup with the vision to become one of the largest ordering and self-service platforms globally. Businesses all over the world want to offer convenient digital channels to their customers while also doing their part in helping people be responsible and physically distant to one another. Our goal is to provide businesses with the buying experience that they and their customers are expecting, in order to help them free up time for their staff to focus on value creation. To reach there, we need kind-hearted people with innovative minds, who want to make a difference and become a big player in a small company with huge ambitions!
Interested in the position?
In this recruitment process Pej collaborates with Bright People. For further information please contact: