Strategic Transformation and PMO Lead to Cary Group
Cary Group offers sustainable car care solutions, specialising in vehicle glass repair and replacement with a complementary offering in auto body repair. Our services sustain the life, value and safety features of motorised vehicles. With convenient locations, high-quality products and smart solutions, we help our customers make simplified and sustainable choices. Our journey started 1947 with Ryds Bilglas in Sweden, and today we serve customers in 9 European countries, with several well-known and successful brands. The company has 2500 employees and a turnover 2021 of 2,141 msek. Cary Group is currently listed on Nasdaq Stockholm
About the role
Cary Group comes from a long tradition of entrepreneurial family businesses. Our culture cultivates entrepreneurship and is recognized by a sense of togetherness . As part of the Group’s continued expansion and journey, we are now looking for a business developer to join our business development team. The team consists of four people today. The role will report to the Group COO/dep CEO. In this role you will be a key person in the ongoing development of Cary Group as one company with operations across western Europe. This means developing and implementing new strategies, better ways of working as well as governing the group, in order to meet and exceed the expectations of customers, staff, and owners, while seeing to reduce our climate footprint.
Our core values are Simplify, Empower, Smarter, Together, and Caring, and they are reflected in how we work and the strategic projects that make out the journey. The company is stamped by a strong drive to succeed and a high ambition. Being as expansive as we are and continuously acquiring new entities, the business development function is key to successfully integrate new companies, their processes, systems, offerings and steering. Being part of the business development team, you will be working in different types of projects and in close collaboration with other members of the team, as well as with the other group functions and the management teams in all markets.
We are looking for a person with experience from, and a strong interest in, change management and operational excellence. You have at least 6 years of experience from a similar role and you are ready to take a next step, allowing you to develop your leadership skills and hopefully investing in a career with us long-term. In this role, you will get to know all parts of the organization and further opportunities are likely to appear when you are ready. To be a great fit for this role, we believe that you have one foot in data-driven problem solving and one in change management, and that you are comfortable to combine work in both fields, working with both people and numbers.
Your success in this role will be defined as the extent to which our colleagues across the organization adopt simplified, more sustainable, effective and efficient ways of working, or by the improvement of our customer offering. Furthermore, you are commercially interested and have good communicative skills, both verbally and in writing.
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Project leader experience from management consulting, preferably internationally
• Experience from working with both strategies and implementation (PMI/PMO)
• Service-minded problem solver
• Analytical but with hands-on mentality
• Team player - you find it easy to work with people in different settings and countries, of different cultures and languages
• You are a natural leader and interested in developing your leadership skills
• Fluent in English, preferably also in one more language spoken where Cary Group has presence
Examples of what you will do:
· Together with line- or function leader, take an idea to a business case, a pre-study and a project plan
· Analyse performance gaps, and together with Group COO and Country Management Teams design relevant action programs to reach set targets
· Lead /implement action programs together with local management to improve operations
· Lead strategic projects developing the business across all functions (e. g. HR, IT, sales, marketing), in single markets or across the group
The role is based in Stockholm reporting på COO and dep CEO Mia Ejendal.
For more information please contact Edvard König on email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +46 70 9783500