Senior Manager Group Strategy, PostNord Group
PostNord is the leading Parcel and 3PL player in the Nordics, benefitting from the strong eCommerce growth as well as changed consumer behavior driven by the ongoing digitalization. We’re now looking for an analytical and business savvy professional to join us as Strategy Manager, could that be you?
Join us - About PostNord Group Strategy
Group Strategy plays a key role in setting the long-term strategic direction for PostNord. Our job at Group Strategy includes running the yearly strategy process, drive specific Group wide initiatives of high degrees of complexity, and connecting the dots from market analysis and the performance of our businesses to provide insights to key stakeholder across the Group.
As one of the largest corporates in the Nordics, the opportunities at PostNord Group are extensive, and being part of our change agenda will ensure you will be challenged in the job. We also offer a large degree of flexibility in terms of where you work. Most importantly, we aim to create a fun work place with a sound work life balance.
Job in short
In this position, you act in close collaboration with the senior management of our country organizations and Group functions to create true value and enhance the business further - and you do this by challenging and supporting us in creating new insights, and turning them to actionable advice.
You will be reporting the Head of Group Strategy in Stockholm. Tasks will among other things include:
· Together with the team and internal stakeholders, you support the annual strategy development cycle.
· Analytics related to our work within market analysis such as size/growth/profit levels, competitor intelligence, consumer/customer behavior, trend analysis etc..
· Leading and supporting strategic cross group complex initiatives
· Prepping material for board presentations and board memos and recurring reporting to top management forums (E.g. Group Leadership Team)
We offer you
· Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment
· Wellness allowance & access to the office´s gym and indoor swimming pool
· Employee benefits through PostNord´s own personnel foundation PostNord Plus
· Great occupational pension terms
· Great development opportunities
What we would like to see in you?
An understanding of our business is valuable, but more important is an interest in being part of setting and driving our change agenda.
For the job, it is important for us that you:
· Have both experience and interest in working with strategy and strategic agenda setting
· Have Project Leading experience from a strategy consultancy firm or in a similar corporate role.
· Have relevant academic degree(s) within for example finance, accounting, industrial economics, engineering etc..
As skill set, we expect that you:
· Have a strategic mindset, great business acumen and analytical capability to easily spot the details we need to get to the next level.
· Are a skilled project manager.
· Are great at stakeholder management and know how to effectively interact with large groups of people with diverse backgrounds and opinions.
· Have excellent communication skills, in English and Nordics.
· Used to work with analytics and large amounts of data.
As working style we value that you:
· Are creative and curios.
· Are well-organized and work independently.
· Have an appetite for learning and personal development,
· Work to build trust and inclusion and get satisfaction in reaching goals in cooperation with others.
If you have any questions of the role, please contact Edvard König at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 978 3500
Stockholm, Head office Arken in Solna.
We make everyday life easier PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com