The Strategy & Business Development team consists of 4 people including the EVP with backgrounds from Top Tier Strategy Consultancies. In the face of ageing populations, demands for better quality, more user autonomy and the growing need for private health care options, you will help develop and translate the overall vision of the company of the future into concrete strategies that take company to the next level in terms of innovation, consumer relevance and commercial attractiveness.
The ideal candidate has a strong track record of significantly improving business operating performance and developing new businesses through the creation of change management, innovative strategies, flawless execution and well developed internal and external relationships and partnerships. Culturally, this person will be down-to-earth, pragmatic and possess a genuine passion for customer focus, business development and healthcare.
Key areas of responsibility:
Strategic Business Development
• Key topics include development of future service offerings, customer experience initiatives, digitalization of the operating model (employee tools, customer-facing apps, etc), information management for effective decision- making, defining best-practice ways of working, commercial excellence, external partnerships etc.
Strategic Analysis, Project Management & Follow-up
• Managing the development and execution of company-wide projects across markets
• Examples include analysis of the care market in other European countries, competitors across segments, pricing, expansion opportunities, new business opportunities, etc
• Coordinating with PMO teams in the markets
• Over the years the Company has carried out a significant amount of acquisitions, using mainly in-house resources and competencies. The role (depending on candidate’s profile) can support or co-lead acquisitions in Sweden and Denmark and will work in close cooperation with the M&A team in Finland.
THE CANDIDATES BACKGROUND AND PROFILE
• Experience from top tier management consulting
• Preferably, an excellent track record in a strategy/business development or line role.
• Excellent analytical and strategic skills
• Well-developed project management skills
• Proven ability to manage various stakeholders in a manner that creates trust and alignment and ability to influence across geographies, functions and at executive level
• Well-developed commercial understanding which allows her/him to rapidly understand the business logic and value drivers of any given business.
• Experience from companies of similar size and complexity (distributed service organization) is ideal
Education and specific skills
• Strong academic credentials, ideally including an MSc in Business/Finance, Engineering or Health Sciences
• Fluent in English & Swedish, both written and spoken.
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day- to-day activities.
• Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible
• Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment. Good business understanding and acumen.
• Results and people oriented. Resourceful and well organized. Ability to balance other business considerations.
• Service-oriented, but assertive/persuasive
• Strong integrity and courage to speak their mind and make decisions, including an ability to prioritize and focus on the critical and most pressing matters.
LOCATION: Stockholm, Sweden
REPORTS TO: EVP, Business Development & Strategy
For more information please contact Edvard König at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 9783500