Strategy Manager, OX2
Company description OX2 is one of the leading European renewable developers driving the energy evolution. The company develop, sells, and constructs wind (onshore and offshore) and solar farms with market presence across Europe (Sweden, Finland, Poland, France, Romania, Italy, Spain) with headquarters in Stockholm. OX2’s strategy is signified by a focus to accelerate and solidify the strong position in existing markets and technologies while continuing the expansion into new geographical markets and new technologies (e.g. storage, hydrogen). To support this growth journey and to enable OX2 to reach its next plateau, the Strategy & Transformation team is looking for a collaborative and impact-driven star to join the team.
The Strategy & Transformation team currently consists of five members with strategy consulting backgrounds, and is established under the Chief Strategy Officer (also responsible for New markets & Technologies) and drives company level strategy and transformation initiatives. This includes close collaboration with the broader Management Team as well as board and owners, and being near all areas of the organization on a continuous basis.
Key responsibilities of the team include:
– Formulate and refresh the company level strategy and business planning
– Drive and execute on corporate level initiatives (e.g. Corporate M&A, IPO)
– Run the transformation office, being involved in all parts of the organization
– Develop and present fact-base for Management Team and Board level decisions
– Lead and co-lead strategic initiatives in close collaboration with other teams across functions and markets, e.g. including
o Expanding into new geographical markets
o Growing in new technologies
o Building the organization (e.g. enabling functions, PV organization, operating model)
o Continuing to strengthen the development process
o Taking procurement to the next level
o Investment and resource prioritization across markets and technologies
Role & responsibilities
This role offers significant growth opportunities, both within and outside the team. OX2 is a strong growth company that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take initiative, meaning that the role will be formed also based on the candidates drive.
Some of the key responsibilities will include
– Lead and coach more junior members of the Strategy & Transformation team
– Taking an active role
– Drive and execute upon strategic initiatives, closely collaborate with other parts of the organization
– Conduct strategy refresh and business planning activities together with the Strategy & Transformation team
– Prepare decision materials for Management and Board level decisions
– Analyze strategic business opportunities, e.g. Corporate M&A activities and strategic portfolio partnership opportunities
Qualifications & Profile
– 4+ years of experience from strategy consulting (and industry)
– Analytical and experienced project leader in both operations and commercial strategy projects and business planning
– Ability to work in teams and to manage multiple stakeholders both at Senior level and management teams in each organization, as well as to work at all levels with peers and staff across the organization.
– Ambitious, with positive attitude, flexible and willing to work as a team and in an international and decentralized environment.
– Proven ability to deliver high quality work
– Pragmatic and flexible to adapt to business needs
– Ability to think ahead and challenge management thinking to grow the business, improve strategy and deliver results
The role will be located in the center of Stockholm, some travel to be expected
Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Transformation team
For more information please contact:
Mobile: +46 709 78 35 00